Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey how did yall weekend go!!!!
But anywayz I came up with a new topic for a new post. The topic I came up with is "research help." The reason I chose this certain topic is because this week im doin research for my english II class and my topic I chose to research on is teen birth. But anywayz sometime people have hard times finding information on their research topic so that's why I chose the topic. Well here's the website that I have found for you to look at to get the help you need for your research (the link) http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/index.shtml this link links you to the guidence of help for your research paper it has all sorts of things you can click on like to see your work citied page or even how to do it so just CLICK CLICK CLICk and look around.
GOODBYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment